Friday, April 16, 2010

1 Week Before Final Exam 2009/2010

Wow!! Time pass so fast, today is Friday.
Oh no, still have 3 more days that I need to sit for my exam.
What I had done during this study week?
Facebook-ing

Gaming


Check mail

MSN-ing


Ke Po with friends…

Listen music ...

Bloggers...


Watching drama ...

Keep sleeping as a pig zzZZ...

Studying??

Spent little time with God

Just want boring doing nothing


Playing more than studying?!?
LOL meaning that I wasting my time during this study week…
Oh no…Fanny wake up plssss
Am I killing myself???
Oh no! Oh no!
Fanny study hard plssSS.
YoY!!!
Before I stop writing wish all my Uni friends do well in their exam.
Add oil before enter the exam hall, if not u will break down on the way.
LOL XD
Good Luck to all~
Gambateh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment